Welcome to Central & North Florida Minority Supplier Development Council! You have just taken the first step in growing and developing your business. Central & North Florida MSDC offers a variety of programs, services and activities all geared to increase your networking channels with major corporations and facilitate business introductions and opportunities.
Benefits of becoming a cnFMSDC Certified MBE include:
- Only MBE certification accepted nationally by 4, 000 private sector firms, several states and other government agencies
- Local, regional, and national referrals of certified cnFMSDC MBEs to NMSDC Corporate members, that come to us looking for MBEs.
- Listing in the National Minority Supplier Development Council MBE computer database (MBISYS), accessed nationwide, to help corporations looking for MBE’s just like you.
- Monthly networking meetings are held throughout Central & North Florida, where you learn how to do business with corporations and government agencies, and meet buyers and decision makers.
- Participation in cnFMSDC’s education events, programs, and workshops to help your professional development.
- Opportunity for your company to network with Corporate Members at various cnFMSDC programs, events, and activities.
- Opportunity for your company to network and do business with other professional MBEs.
- Prime, Second Tier and MBE to MBE business opportunities.